Anti-Bribery & Corruption Conference 2017
International Enforcement Trends
Datum: Vrijdag 1 december 2017
Tijd: 10.00 - 17.30 uur
Inloop: vanaf 9.30 uur
Kosten: € 300 - 450,- excl. BTW
Locatie: Centrum van Amsterdam
PO/PE-punten: 6 punten
On Friday 1 December 2017 the annual Amsterdam held Anti-Bribery & Corruption Conference will take place for the third time. After two successful editions of the conference in Dutch, the conference will as of this year be held in English.
The theme of this years conference is 'International Enforcement Trends'. The program will cover a broad range of topics, including recent developments, stimulating debate, fostering networking, cross-fertilisation and the global exchange of experience.
Programme At a Glance
- Out-of-Court Settlements
- Prosecution Of Individuals
- Standardization of compliance programs
- From Compliance to Organizational Integrity
- The responsibility of the compliance officer
Sylvie C. Bleker-van Eyk
- The long arm of foreign anti-corruption and sanctions laws
Tessa van Roomen & Benedicte Graulle
- Detecting corruption with technology
Gerrie Lenting & Brandon Collins
- The fast moving landscape of bribery and corruption: Sapin II
- Mirjam Bakker, Group Risk & Compliance Director SBM Offshore
- Prof. Dr. Sylvie C. Bleker-van Eyk, director in the Enterprise Risk Services practice of Deloitte Netherlands and Program Director of the Post Graduate Compliance & Integrity Management
- Gerrie Lenting, Deloitte Risk Advisory
- Brandon Collins, Deloitte Risk Advisory
- Thom Dieben, JahaeRaymakers Advocaten
- Aldo Verburggen, JONES DAY Amsterdam
- Tessa van Roomen, JONES DAY Amsterdam
- Benedicte Graulle, JONES DAY Paris
- Karin Holloch, JONES DAY Düsseldorf
- And others...
Date: Friday 1 December 2017
Time: 10 AM - 5.30 PM
Location: City Centre Amsterdam
Conference attendees will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Members of the Dutch Bar Association can obtain 6 points (PO-punten NOvA) when attending this conference.
- Government: € 300,- excl. VAT
- Non-government: € 450,- excl. VAT
The Anti-Bribery & Corruption Conference 2017 is powered by